Return to Main Page

Friday, December 22, 2006

WWFSMD?

With the Christmas almost upon us, I thought I would take this opportunity to share with all of you my recent abandonment of logic and reason religious conversion to Pastafarianism after watching the documentary below. This beautiful religion teaches the Universe was created by the Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) out of shear boredom. Not only is Pastafarianism as logically valid as any other religion, it also reveals the truth about the benevolent distributors of candy - Pirates! I hope to see you at a local Pastafarian Church where we can enjoy tasty spaghetti and break garlic bread together this holiday season, but not in Kansas.

Happy Holidays!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • It can't last I'm afraid. Like all religions, Pastafarianism too will eventually split. In fact, I can already tell how the first one will happen: Did the FSM wish us to eat pasta with red wine or white?

    By Blogger CapnG, at Sun Dec 24, 05:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



All Contents © 2005-2009 Digital Dharma. All Rights Reserved. All opinions expressed are correct.