Return to Main Page

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

[Un]Answered Prayers

Fuck Paul W. S. Anderson[UPDATE: Seems Mr. What Shit Anderson is claiming he is still involved in the film, just not directing. That would mean my prayers were not answered. Faith strikes out again.]

Ever since it was announced, I prayed to Shiva, Osiris, Zeus, Odin, God and the Flying Spaghetti Monster to intervene in the natural flow of the Universe for my convenience and remove Paul everything I touch turns into dog vomit W. S. Anderson from having anything to do with the film version of my beloved CastleVania.

Now after many months, my superstitions prayers have been answered!

Whichever omnipotent being answered them, I thank you for making Konami realize they could have filmed grass grow for 120 minutes and it would have been cheaper and far more entertaining than any cinematic debacle Mr. HackAnderson would have shit out.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



All Contents © 2005-2009 Digital Dharma. All Rights Reserved. All opinions expressed are correct.