Return to Main Page

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Believing is (Apparently) Seeing...

The other day I was flipping 'round the dial when something caught my eye. It took about a half a second to register, so I flipped back to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. Nope, there it was. I had landed on Vision TV, the omni-religious network, and stumbled across a show on biblical prophecy vis-a-vis The Book of Revelations and the so-called "last days".

What caught my eye was the name of the show: Amazing Facts.

I paused for about three more seconds as my brain wrestled this paradox into a submission hold before flipping on. I dunno about anyone else, but I can think of at least two things wrong with that title...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



All Contents © 2005-2009 Digital Dharma. All Rights Reserved. All opinions expressed are correct.