Return to Main Page

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Surreal moment #57

I was sitting in McDonald's eating my dinner and had reached the midway point between "Oh GOD, it' SO good!" and "Please don't make me look at it or I'll throw up..." when I glanced out of the window and saw a rabbit in the drive thru. Yes, a rabbit. He was just hoping around aimlessly at first, then hopped off past the outdoor seating area and back into the night from whence he came.

If you're wondering (as I did at the time) "How fucked up is THAT?" just take a moment to picture it in your mind: McDonald's... Drive-thru... Rabbit.

The answer is it's EXACTLY as fucked up as you think it is. With fries on the side.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



All Contents © 2005-2009 Digital Dharma. All Rights Reserved. All opinions expressed are correct.