Return to Main Page

Saturday, December 12, 2009

They Can Never Be Undone

Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace is the worst movie I have ever had the displeasure to watch in a movie theatre. When I saw it opening day ten years ago I distinctly remember the crowd cheering with a standing ovation during the opening crawl, but during the end credits two people were clapping while everyone else just sat there with a blank stare on their face. I believe we were all in shock from the realization we just watched an illogical, incoherent god-awful mess of a movie.

What happened? This was supposed to be Star Wars. This was supposed to be amazing...

After watching all the Prequels you realize just how talentless George Lucas really is and that the Original THEATRICAL Trilogy was actually the result of Lucas being surrounded by people who had the cojones to call him out on his bullshit instead of the sycophants now currently populating Lucasfilm.

So, instead of me talking about this "movie" in another brilliant Digital Dharma review, I will let this guy do it. I present you with the single best movie review I have ever seen and, trust me, its worth all 70 minutes:



Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



All Contents © 2005-2009 Digital Dharma. All Rights Reserved. All opinions expressed are correct.