Return to Main Page

Thursday, June 30, 2011

No Dice Mike

If you're waiting for my review of Transformers 3, you'll be waiting a long time. I'm not paying good money to see this shitfest of a farce of a movie. Not a chance. You've already gotten enough of my money, Mr. Bay.

Fortunately, I didn't have to. Some kind (or perhaps malicious) soul had uploaded a shaky cam vid of the last ten minutes to YouTube (which was inevitably taken down due to copyright infringement).

I can safely say though that given the level of cliche, the tiresome action and the complete degradation of Optimus Prime's character from noble warrior to psychotic pit-fighter in that 10 minutes alone coupled with the fact that people were notably applauding at the end (aside: why? It's not a play morons, Bay can't hear you nor does he care!) I'd say my choice was a wise one. After all, running around an entire theatre and punching every patron in the back of the head would get very tiring...

UPDATE: According to IMDB, TF:DOTM has made roughly $320 million in four days. That works out to approximately $930 PER SECOND. Great. Now I want to punch the entire human race in the back of the head...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



All Contents © 2005-2009 Digital Dharma. All Rights Reserved. All opinions expressed are correct.